March 14, 2013

Khan Academy

Khan Academy is a website where anybody can go to learn all kinds of stuff, from history to mathematics. It's 100% free, and you don't even need an account.

My favorite thing about Khan Academy is the computer science module; you can write, save, and share computer programs, all on the site. I've been writing programs on Khan Academy for almost 6 months now, and still enjoy it as much as when I first started.

Here's the address: www.khanacademy.org Take a look, and see what you think.

6 comments:

  1. Really Cool! do you have a profile?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you get the programs into this page?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's called "embedding".
      The first time I embedded a program in my blog, I found the program on Khan Academy and clicked "Share". Then I copied the HTML, and pasted it where I wanted it on my blog. Then I edited it until it did what I wanted.
      Now Khan Academy has a bug: when you click "Share", you get bad HTML that doesn't work. So I have to find the HTML I used before that happened, and then copy-paste.

      Delete
    2. Wait, so now what can you do? Is it possible to get around the bad code?

      Delete
    3. You have to find some good code, and use it instead. If you want I can give you the good code.

      Delete